Friday, March 25, 2016

Petite Soap Studio Spring Additions

I have recently made some body oils and facial oils from various recipes I've found from other bath and body product makers.  I am not selling them on my Etsy site because I cannot garuantee they are irritant free but I really am enjoying them.  I still have most of my soaps - including the Christmas soaps - still available at Etsy.

I just started a rose garden in my yard and it is taking up a lot of my time - and will surely be taking up even more as it grows.  Maybe I can incorporate some of the rose petals into my soap making in the future!

Enjoy this beautiful spring!

2 comments:

  1. Hi: I am so glad you joined my party today. I look forward to getting to know you. Your yard looks so pretty. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting Martha!

      I love your blog!, Denise

      Delete